Thursday, June 28, 2007

Domain registration - Where?

When I was new to web designing and web hosting, I used one tools which was very useful to me to find the best Domain registration and Web Hosting companies. Before register my first domain name, I searched for the WHOIS record of the other best websites. I used "Network Solutions" Whois record searching tool till two years back. But, now I am very impressed of the Whois tool from the Domaintools.com . Click this LINK to go the tool's page.
When you enter the domain name and hit the search button, you will be provided with lot of information about that domain name. Go to the bottom. There you will find all the registry data.
Here the "ICANN Registrar" is the company, which is providing the registration facility for that domain name. The "Name Server" will tell you where the website is being hosted. So, it is very easy to find a best domain name registration and hosting company in this way. Because, big websites have special team to maintain their website. So, they know what is best suitable for them.
Now, if you are satisfied with several companies, go to their websites and compare their plans. If you have any doubts on specific technical feature, raise a support request. If you receive the right answer at the earliest, assume that they may be helpful to you while you face problems hosting your website.
In India "Directi information pvt ltd" is providing the best service in Domain name registration as well as Web hosting services. Before the website name was www.directi.com. But now their retail division was handled by www.answerable.com. Really I like their service and prompt support. The domain registration charge also reduced a lot. Anyone can afford to own a domain name.
When I looked for the whois record of some reputed websites, most of them were registered their website with "Network Solutions". This is the LINK to their domain name registration service. I will go to them when I plan for big online business website domain name. I recommend this for domain name registration service.
So, if you are ready to register your own online home business website, don't delay before the keyword rich domain names will be taken by someone else.
Up to now in all my posts, I have explained only about choosing your online home business domain name. In my next posts, I will explain how you can make money online using your web site without selling anything from you. Hope these posts will help you understand what is an online home business.

John
Home Business India

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home