Thursday, June 28, 2007

Why keyword is important

Why the keywords are so important to your online home business website?

In my previous posts, i tried to explain how to select your keyword rich domain name. Here I like to tell why keywords are so important.
If you have a website and need more targeted traffic ( Means, the visitors who are looking for the same information what your web site's content contains) the one and only way is to obtain a top listing on search engine results. Most of the traffic to my website are comes from Google. Yes, it is about 80%. Still I am not on the first three listing for the keywords I am targeting. If my website will be listed on the first top 3 listing, I will receive about 600 to 1000 highly targeted visitors to my website.
Actually, my website is about home business in India. But I made a great mistake on choosing my domain name four years before, while I was not having much knowledge on Search engine optimization techniques. But, I am trying other ways to get the top 3 result for the targeted keyword.
So, search engines are the only source to bring more targeted traffic. I am keep on trying on improving my ranking. Whenever I made changes to my website, I will post the details here.
There are other ways to bring targeted traffic to your website. Among them. Google's Adword is standing on the top position. If you implement this PPC advertisement program effectively, you can definitely achieve the right traffic to your home business website. Traffic is more important among all other factors.
So, give important to keywords from the beginning of your Online home business journey. Search engine ranking is a difficult task. But it not an impossible task. Learn the tricks every day. Try different techniques which is allowed by the search engines. There are many important things you must avoid while designing to get penalized by search engines.
Keywords are very important for your success in online home business. So, lead your way with the right keywords always with you.

John
www.bizaway.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home