Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Online domain tools

In my last post "Selecting home business domain", I explained how you combine your searched keywords to select your online work from home business domain name. Here, I try to explain some best online domain suggesting tools.
I like to use the tool from www.webconfs.com to explain my idea. Go to this LINK
Here I searched the term "SAREE" at first. But I did not get any good result for the top searched key phrases. Those domain name key phrases are all already taken by others. See my result by clicking on the below picture.
I tried many combinations. But I did not get a right domain name with highly searched keyphrase for "SAREE". So, I decided to try another tools from "www.domaintools.com.
Which may help me to find a good domain name. Go to this LINK
Here I searched for the term "SAREE INDIA". I hope I got the result here. Click the picture below to see what I got when I post this article.
Now I can choose some keyword rich domain names form this list. Except Sareeindia.com all the other names are available.

  • Sareeindias.com
  • Indiasilksaree.com
  • Sareeindiaworld.com
  • Sareeindiaonline.com
  • Sareeindiadirect.com
I will choose any one of this domain name for my "Online saree home business" website, if I really going to start one. But I am not interested on saree business. Actually I am interested in Online Computer shopping. So, I am going to look one good domain name for my "Online Computer Shopping Home Business". See you on my next post. Bye.


John
Bizaway Multimedia
www.bizaway.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home