Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Selecting home business domain

I explained the details of using the overture tool on my previous Article " Online Home Business Keywords". Now I will explain, how I am normally choosing the name for my website domain.

When you looked on the results the following will be the right name for your website.
  • Indiasaree.com
  • Indiasareeshop.com
  • Weddingsaree.com
  • Indiaweddingsaree.com
  • Silksaree.com
  • Indiasilksaree.com
  • Sareeworld.com
  • Indiasareeworld.com
  • Sarisaree.com
  • Indiasarisaree.com
When you look the results, you can get many keyword rich domain names for your home business website. But the truth is, the domain names may have been already taken by some other people. So you need to search for different combination. But here, the top five key words are India, Saree, Shop, Wedding and Silk. Combine these words for your domain name. Better not to go more than three words on your domain name.
You can try this technique on designing your blog like this one at blogger.com. I think the term "How to wear saree" is a better try. Try for the Blog name (http://howtowearsaree.blogspot.com). If that name is available, you can create a blog on that name and teach people on wearing a saree. This blog may be a great start for your future online home business website.

There are good domain suggestion tools are available to use free like this Overture tool. I will explain it on my next post.

By the way, I am using the term "SAREE" to make you understand how to choose your Online Home Business Domain Name. It can be any term, which is most suitable for your home business you are going to start.


John
Bizaway Multimedia
www.bizaway.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home